PureData System for Analytics – IBM’s affordable enterprise class analytics solution for midsize business
IBM’s PureData System for Analytics N3001 (PDA) gives midsize organisations a fully featured and integrated analytics warehouse appliance at a mid-market price.
IBM’s advanced PDA technology combines data warehousing and in-database analytics into an advanced analytics platform. Packaged as a simple and highly powerful appliance, PDA is fast to install, easy to operate, low cost and optimised for today’s analytic needs; processing vast volumes of data and complex algorithms into insight at the highest possible speed.
Drive actionable insights and exceptional business results
With growth and competitive performance relying increasingly on operational analytics, PureData provides midsize organisations with all the benefits of an enterprise class Netezza solution.
- Achieve a full 360 customer view
- Develop effective marketing campaigns targeting segments or even individuals
- Transform insights into customer buying behaviour that drives revenue, increases loyalty and enhances customer satisfaction
- Explore sales analytics to make effective real-time decisions
- Monitor and evaluate financial and operational performance
- Predict customer needs and behaviours and outcomes of actions
Advanced analytics is now simple and affordable for midsize organisations
PureData System for Analytics N3001- 001 is a fast, powerful and affordable package.
- Rapid deployment and quick time to value
- Built-in analytics, enabling complex algorithms to run in minutes
- Multiple IBM software entitlements (see specification below)
- Ease of management, eliminating the need for complex and costly database management tasks associated with a traditional data warehouse
- Low total cost of ownership (TCO)
- Enterprise-class reliability and advanced data security including self encrypting drives
PDA drives success across all sectors and markets
PureData System is perfect for mid-market or large enterprises. It is already used as an analytics solution across many sectors including communication service providers, financial services, government, healthcare, insurance, media, telecoms and retail.
- Retail stores have deployed PDA to accelerate their omni-channel sales strategy and personalise customer-shopping experiences.
- Financial organisations have successfully used PDA to spot new trends and make more informed decisions about future actions.
- In healthcare PDA’s ability to quickly process large volumes of clinical data has helped to improve patient care and outcomes, whilst at the same time reducing costs.
PDA delivers for Marketing and IT
For Chief Marketing Officers (CMO) and their teams, PDA’s capability to deliver insight has multiple benefits in developing and executing marketing strategies that increase revenue, market share and profit growth.
PureData offers a new and highly effective solution to enable Chief Technology and Information Officers (CTO, CIO) to derive value from the ever-increasing volume and velocity of data from multiple sources.
Data Architects are assured of enterprise class data standards and controls.
Other IBM solutions
IBM offers midsize organisations many options for advanced analytics including the cloud based ‘pay as you go’ IBM dashDB and the ‘load and go’ DB2 with BLU Acceleration. These solutions feature innovations such as a dynamic columnar in-memory database and actionable compression, significantly increasing speed of analytical queries.
To discover exactly how PureData or other IBM technologies can improve your analytics capabilities and business performance please contact the EBI team. EBI are an IBM Premier Business Partner.
What you get in the PureData Systems for Analytics N3001 bundle
Data warehouse appliance
- Rack mountable appliance including upgraded CPUs with more cores
- Partial rack to 8 rack system for Petabyte+ capacity
- Built-in, in-database analytic capability and integration with a variety of 3rd party tools
- Cognos software, 5 Analytics User licenses, plus 1 Analytics Administrator license
Data Integration & Transformation
- InfoSphere DataStage 280 PVUs, 2 concurrent Designer Client licenses and InfoSphere Data Click
- IBM InfoSphere Data Privacy and Security for Data Warehousing
Hadoop Data Services
- InfoSphere BigInsights Software licenses to manage ~100 TB of Hadoop data
- InfoSphere Streams Developer Edition 2 users, non-production licenses
Industry Process & Data Models
- Models for Banking, Financial Markets, Healthcare, Insurance, Retail, Telco
Netezza Platform Software (NPS) 7.2
- Built-in, in-database analytic functions
- Data mining, prediction, transformations, statistics, geospatial, data preparation
- Full integration with tools for BI & visualisation
- IBM Cognos, Microstrategy, Business Objects, SAS, MS Excel, SSRS, Kognitio, Qlikview
- Full integration with tools for model building & scoring
- IBM SPSS, SAS, Open Source R, Fuzzy Logix
- Full integration for custom analytics
- Open Source R, Java, C, C++, Python, LUA